Wine Map of South America
Want to learn about South American wine?
Over the past decade or so South American Wines have taken the world by storm.
First it was Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon and Carmenere, then more recently Malbec from Argentina, especially from the Mendoza region in the Andean Foothills.
- Now you can with this superb wall map
- Detailed map shows all of the wine regions in Chile and Argentina, two of the giants of world wine production
- Inset maps show details of Mendoza, Uruguay and SE Brazil
- Framable and on quality paper 200mm X 300mm approx
- You can get it laminated to put onto your tasting table
- Suitable for your cellar, your bar or dining room
- Use this map for travel planning, even from your armchair
This superb wine map from De Long Wine Info is now available in Australia.
Use the ADD to cart button to order your copy. The chart is only available for posting to Australian addresses from this site.
For postage to other regions please visit the Delong Wine Info Site
See the Amazing Detail of this map
This close up shows part of the Mendoza region - the area famous for Argentina's Malbec wine.
Please contact me
if you have comments or questions about this product.