A short note to remind Vinodiversity readers and fans about a couple of wine events in Melbourne and Sydney.
1. Thursday 19 August. In Melbourne, well in Lygon St Carlton actually.
Dinner at La Notte
4 courses of fine winter food and some well matched wines organised by Tom and Co wines
* Gravlax-house cured salmon on a watercress salad.
* Confit duck and wild mushroom tortellini tossed in a burnt butter and sage sauce.
* Pan-fried confit pork belly, served on potato and apple rosti and charred asparagus.
* Beef burgundy with roast garlic mash and green beans
* Pan-fried quail in a butter white wine sauce on crisp polenta and ratatouille vegetables , topped with crisp prosciutto.
Individual pear and fig crumble tart.
All enquiries please call Mira 0416039577 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or see full details here