Varietal Wines Magazine
January edition now available.
Comprises a report on the Australian Alternative Varieties Wine Show held in Mildura in November.
I am now publishing a digital Vinodiversity Magazine, as a companion to the Vinodiversity website.
Don't have an iPad or iPhone?
I hope to be able to publish in more platforms soon.
In the meantime you can subscribe to my email weekly newsletter
Varietal Wines Australia
The Magazine will be published regularly (initially 6 -12 times a year) in the Apple Newsstand. It will be readable on iPads and iPhones
Later issues will be readable on other platforms such as Android.
Access to the magazine will be via a paid subscription in the Newsstand store.
The content will concentrate on Australian Wines made from unusual varieties, with some international content.
Each issue will include
- editorial copy
- written material and images from contributing wine writers/bloggers,
- Wine tasting notes
- photo essays
- embedded videos that can be viewed inside the magazine
- food pairing ideas and recipes
- reference section
- paid advertising
Planned themes for the first issue (to be published in late 2013) are
- Tempranillo red wine variety
- Fiano white wine variety
- The Geographe wine region in WA
- Why explore? Guest article
- Review of Jancis Robinson's Grapes and Wines
Issue 1 Cover - click to download
Please contact me if you have comments or questions about this project.