About Untroddden Wines Magazine
I am currently developing a magazine, tentatively called Untrodden Wine, as a companion to the Vinodiversity website.
The Magazine will be published 6 times a year in the Apple Newsstand. It will be readable on iPads and iPhones. Later issues will be readable on other platforms such as Android.
Access to the magazine will be via a paid subscription in the Newsstand store.
The content will concentrate on Australian Wines made from unusual varieties, with some international content.
Each issue will include
- editorial copy
- written material and images from contributing wine writers/bloggers,
- Wine tasting notes
- photo essays
- embedded videos that can be viewed inside the magazine
- food pairing ideas and recipes
- reference section
- paid advertising
Planned themes for the first issue (to be published in late 2013) are
- Tempranillo red wine variety
- Arneis white wine variety
- The Geographe wine region in WA
- The wine Mosiac project in Europe
Please contact me
if you have comments or questions about this project