Different drop, Vinodiversity's Partner Wine Supplier
Keeping up to date with new offers from small wineries can be a hit and miss affair. Now I have found a new partner to help you find new and exciting wines from little known wineries.
The name says it all.
Vinodiversity readers are always looking for something new and different and Different Drop are the ones to give it to you.
Try this pack for a starters
Six varietal wines Just $119. Buy two and get freight free!
It may not last so jump in soon
- 2011 Chalk Hill Barbera (McLaren Vale, SA)
- 2012 Atze's Corner The Renegade (Barossa Valley, SA)
- 2012 Pawn Wine Company The Gambit Sangiovese (Adelaide Hills, SA)
- 2011 Westend Estate Tempranillo (Hilltops, NSW)
- 2012 Cirami Estate Lagrein (Riverland, SA)
- 2011 Marq Malbec (Margaret River, WA)
I have chosen Different Drop
because the meet several criteria -
- They have a range of interesting alternative varietal wines - Tempranillo, Barbera, Zinfandel, Roussanne, Vermentino and Fiano all feature in current (October 2013) offers
- They have a great freight offer - Free freight on orders above $150
- They are not a cheap discount operation trying to sell you something nobody else wants to buy.
- They give value for money for consumers while giving small Aussie producers a fair go.
- A zero risk returns policy.
So Let's Get Started
It's easy, just get over to Different Drop
website and start browsing.