Spring is here! the year is slipping away.
In the September issue of Vinodiversity news you will find
- My comment about the First Families of Wine where the big family wineries hope to fix up the marketing of Australian wine
- Announcing the Melbourne Alternative Varieties Club your chance to try some unusual wines in interesting company.
- The September recipe is Rognons a la Bordelaise, plus an article about red wine with fish
- Ask Vinodiversity a question, not about the footy
- I'm still selling the Wine grape variety table, - have you got yours yet?
- And the small wine families offer their treasures at Secret Vines
See these stories in detail at http://www.vinodiversity.com/vdnews0909.html